The Berkeley Bedford is a 64-apartment unit retirement living building with services for seniors. From the building, there are lovely views of the Bedford Basin, and DeWolfe Park is just a short walk away. Also within walking distance are many amenities including a grocery store and pharmacy. The building is decorated in vibrant tones and an array of bright, lively artwork! The many common spaces – recreation/games room, 2 lounges, a library and a main lounge – are inviting and have fabulous natural light. The back garden patio is a serene outdoor space for quiet contemplation or planned activities when the weather is just right. With raised gardens, residents enjoy planting and maintaining their beautiful outdoor space.
At a Glance
- Near waterfront pathways with views of beautiful Bedford Basin
- Studio, one bedroom, two bedroom and one bedroom plus den layouts
- Main lounge with fireplace
- Recreation room with lovely outdoor patio
- Lounges, media room and library
- Fitness room