Stay Active, Be Social & Eat Well living at The Berkeley.
The Berkeley is home to seniors enjoying a happy, healthy lifestyle in a warm, social community where nutritious meals, a diverse calendar of activities and supportive friends provide the foundation for living well in retirement. We offer a lifestyle solution and peace of mind for seniors looking for a strategic way to plan for the future while enjoying the present. Our residents appreciate the convenience of care-free retirement living in an apartment with included benefits – full-service dining, daily activities, and weekly housekeeping – as well as an onsite health care professional for emergencies. Additional services are available for a personalized experience. With distinguishing features to make them each unique, our four locations – Gladstone, Pepperell, Dartmouth, and Bedford – are within walking distance of amenities such as grocery stores, restaurants, health clinics and pharmacies. The Berkeley Retirement Residences offer the perfect balance of choice, convenience, independence, and support. Personal, customized comfort and the freedom to live well in retirement. That's The Berkeley! Let us help you enjoy this stage of life!
Retirement Living at a Glance
Residents enjoy the following benefits when they choose The Berkeley as their new home:
- Choice of a studio, one or two-bedroom apartment
- Two daily meals in our full-service dining room (third meal available)
- Full social calendar: on-site activities, entertainment, and community outings
- Weekly housekeeping (cleaning and laundering/change of flat linens)
- Health care professional on duty 24-hours a day for emergencies
- Comfortable, beautifully appointed common spaces
- Laundry facilities on every floor
- 24-hour in-suite emergency response system
- Secure entrances with video monitoring
- Heat, water, and electricity
- Shuttle service (by appointment)
- Internet, cable, and telephone (Pepperell only)